Online STD Testing Service
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test We do not require extra paperwork once you order your testing package. Test for STDs in the 70560 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital.
We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great testimonials on our website. Order testing with us so you can have access to our experienced counselors, 24/7. Purchase STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected checkout process.
We will email you to let you know your test results. Your test results are safe with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. You can receive and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for NEW IBERIA, Louisiana
Information about STD rates in NEW IBERIA is compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. Testing for STDs is a crucial part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- The male rate of chlamydia infections was 341 per 100,000 people residing in the state of Louisiana.
- In 2011, It was reported that 18,974 people were currently living with HIV.
- In 2011, Caddo Parish had a primary and secondary syphilis diagnosis rate greater than 30 cases per 100,000 people.
- In the state of Louisiana, 4,695 women in 2011 were living with HIV.
- Primary and secondary syphilis cases were highest in Louisiana in 2011 for black people residing in or around Shreveport.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.