Same-Day Online STD Testing
For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement. Our testing process will never require you to answer awkward questions. We believe that hepatitis A testing is crucial to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel.
Every time you purchase any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information safeguarded. The hospitals near you process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be reliable.
To find a test location near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites. We created our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. Our labs test for many conditions, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others.
STD information for: New Hyde Park, New York
STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health regimen. Infection rates are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about New Hyde Park each year.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
John K, in New Hyde Park, New York just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most important decisions of his life.