Same-Day Online STD Testing
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy. Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we will not ask any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing service with a complete comprehensive STD panel that doesn't forget about Hepatitis A.
We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs help deciding what sexually transmitted diseases to test for. All of our test facilities are located around New Haven for your convenience. Get updated on the status of your STD test results 24/7 while you wait.
Your confidentiality is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records. All results can be downloaded and made available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. STDcheck.com will send by email the results to you once they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for New Haven, Connecticut
New Haven STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with certainty. In Connecticut, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- 1,071 known cases were reported of men with gonorrhea in 2011
- Almost 38% of all HIV-positive men in Connecticut as of 2010 got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- There were 2,849 living cases of HIV in Fairfield County, CT as of the end of 2010.
Everybody is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?