Same-Day Online STD Testing
If you need STD testing in 06513, our service provides the most competitively priced options. For the most accurate testing results, our testing centers are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. We guarantee that our testing process is simple.
We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. We have many reviews and testimonials from customers that you can read on our website. Our checkout process is secure.
With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 06513, we have created the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use New Haven STD testing.
New Haven, Connecticut STI Rate
Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be certain of your sexual health. The New Haven area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- In 2010, black females were living with HIV in Connecticut at a rate 11.7 times that of white women.
- White people in Connecticut had HIV at a rate of 166 per 100,000 in 2010.
- A little less than half of all people living with HIV in New Haven in 2010 County were black.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get STD testing right now but we know one is enough - your life.