Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Knowing your STD status is fast with our diagnostic expert-vetted testing process. Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 06519. We have over 4,000 testing centers across the country. Our many locations throughout New Haven and the state of Connecticut give you plenty of options for your STD testing.
Our testing is the exact same as what is used by hospitals and doctors. The presence of a doctor to oversee your testing process is what ensures the and safety of our tests. Our regularly-updated blog, Exposed, is an incomparable resource for staying up to date on the issues presently surrounding STD testing and treatment.
STDcheck.com is the place to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the 06519 area. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is available and no appointment is necessary and can be taken same day you complete the order. In New Haven, Connecticut, you have the option to test for most sexually transmitted diseases as quickly as possible.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for New Haven, Connecticut
Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of Connecticut and the federal government collect and publishes data about STD and HIV and their spread in New Haven.
- There were 2,849 living cases of HIV in Fairfield County, CT as of the end of 2010.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- Connecticut ranked 26th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- There were 359.5 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in Connecticut in 2010.
The chances that you will transmit one or two STDs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested now.