Same-Day Online STD Testing
We have a panel of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in New Britain, Connecticut. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors may be able to provide a specialist referral in New Britain, Connecticut. Our straightforward STD tests only need a small blood or urine sample.
We make checkout as easy as possible by accepting many forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We only use trustworthy labs, which are also used by local hospitals in your area. Our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule is just one of the steps we take to safeguard your personal information.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is crucial to test for the common sexually transmitted infections using the most advanced methods in the New Britain area. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 06052 and we have put together a panel to specifically test for both STIs together.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for New Britain, Connecticut
Be certain of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in New Britain and throughout the country every year.
- There were 359.5 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in Connecticut in 2010.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- 1,378 known cases of gonorrhea in 2011 were among women
Some people currently have a sexually transmitted disease and don't know it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the US will get an STD in their lifetime.