Same-Day Private STD Testing
Test with us for the most affordably priced STD testing in the 06052 area. All of our testing labs have received the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. We guarantee a uncomplicated and straightforward testing process.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information. We test in the same labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD testing.
Our labs screens for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We built our testing process with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
STI Data for New Britain, Connecticut
The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs is getting educated. The federal government and the New Britain Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in New Britain.
- 3,448 Hispanic/Latino people in had HIV in 2010 in Connecticut.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- Connecticut ranked 30th out of 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- Almost 38% of all HIV-positive men in Connecticut as of 2010 got the disease from intravenous drug use.
Some STDs show no symptoms and can cause permanent conditions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid STD testing.