Fast Local STD testing Centers
There is no need for a visit to a physician's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 55112 area. No additional paperwork is needed once you order because we want to ensure your test goes smoothly. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete.
We strive to protect your personal information by complying with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. We try to give you a variety of payment methods by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Because we use the same labs that your nearby hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service.
You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STDs. Our center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You can simply find a center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for New Brighton, Minnesota
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health routine for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the New Brighton area.
- The rate of syphilis infection in Minnesota in 2010 was 2.8 per 100,000 people.
- Minnesota ranked 24th in the US for syphilis infections in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 572 Hispanic/Latin people were living with HIV in Minnesota.
- Minnesota had 6,069 total diagnosed cases of AIDS from the beginning of the epidemic- 2011.
- 694 of the 1,413 people diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011 were white.
Everyone is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?