Confidential STD Testing
Our process is not only fast, it has been thoroughly analyzed by diagnostic experts. No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 02740 area. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States with many in the New Bedford, Massachusetts area to meet your STD testing needs.
Get your money back fast with test cancellation before visiting our test centers. Every one of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are covered in our comprehensive testing. Use our glossary of STD terms as a resource to inform yourself about STDs.
Our laboratories also conduct tests for other conditions not related to STIs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. Our system is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a center close to you by entering your zip code on our website.
STI Morbidity Data for New Bedford, Massachusetts
Knowledge is the best way to start protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Massachusetts contain data about STDs and HIV in New Bedford.
- In 2011, more men (12,917) reported having HIV/AIDS than women (5,253) in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, men in Massachusetts accounted for 912 of total HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, the total number of AIDS related deaths in Massachusetts was 334.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- 21,236 chlamydia infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).