Confidential Online STD Testing
We cherish your privacy and will not ask embarrassing questions now or at the lab. No other testing company tests for hepatitis A as part of their complete test panel. We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy.
Every time you checkout on our website, the payment process is secure and protected with 128-bit encryption. Our customer testimonials and reviews give an impression of our service. Get answers to whatever your STD questions are from any of our 24/7 counselors.
Your zip code is the key to finding a test center close to you on our website. We designed our testing procedure to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out laboratories alsotest for other diseases not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Our system is consumer-friendly.
STD Statistics for New Albany, Indiana
By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the spread of STDs. The federal government and the health department of Indiana gathers STD and HIV rates in New Albany and around the state and then discloses those figures.
- Most people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana in 2011 were in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
- 413 people were diagnosed with HIV in 2012.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection among whites in Indiana as of 2011 was 100.6 per 100,000 as of 2011.
- In 2011, a total of 2,148 people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in another state moved to Indiana.
- The number of new HIV cases in Indiana increased from 2010 to 2011.
Most STDs are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.