Convenient STD Testing
By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in all of Minneapolis and the whole state of Minnesota. We don't offer any STD testing that takes anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. If your Minneapolis STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral.
Get the same STD testing that you'd receive at a hospital or clinic, but in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Have your testing monitored by health care professional any time you test with us. Get informed about advances in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed.
Results are sent by email when ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records. We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones.
STD Information for Minneapolis, Minnesota
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts. Every year, the Minnesota health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Minneapolis.
- Minnesota received over $26.3 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding in 2011.
- In 2010, 96% of Minnesota high schools had a required course with HIV, STD, and pregnancy prevention topics.
- The rate of black women with HIV in Minnesota in 2010 was 42.4 times that of white women.
- 501 of the 1,413 people diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011 were black.
- In 2010, 83.6% of all HIV cases among women in Minnesota were the result of heterosexual contact.
We guarantee quick test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only promise results in a week or so.