Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 77868 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. Our system has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists and guaranteed to give you accurate results. We offer convenient testing locations all over Navasota, Texas and more than 4,000 nationwide testing locations.
Whether you want to be checked for one or all of the most common STDs, we have a test that will meet your needs. If you must cancel your testing, make sure to do it before visiting your selected test center to receive your full refund. The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your educational needs.
We will not tell your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be emailed to you fast. You will get your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Navasota, Texas
Arm yourself with knowledge now.
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Navasota gathered by the federal government and the health department of Texas get distributed every year.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
Over one quarter of those with sexually transmitted infections are not aware of their conditions and could be spreading the infections without knowing it.