Confidential Online STD Testing
Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing centers includes many locations in the Nashville, Tennessee area. Test the same day you order your testing package at any of our 37205 testing centers.
Real customer reviews are available for your checkout on our site. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption. Our trained counselors are always standing by to speak with you about your STD questions.
You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STIs. Our center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You can simply find a testing center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website.
Nashville, Tennessee Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Data from the health department of Tennessee is published every year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Nashville. If you don't have the truth about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from contracting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- 3,495 of the women living with HIV in Tennessee in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 4,754 HIV-positive people between 35 and 44 were living in Tennessee in 2010.
- 8,648 Tennessee men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 25 to 34 year olds in Tennessee suffered 1002 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- 35 to 44 year olds accounted for 914 new Tennessee HIV infections from 2008-2011.
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Nashville, Tennessee and across the USA. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.