Local Private STD Testing
Our 34102 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in Naples. No additional paperwork to complete at the testing sites. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD testing. The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals.
Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We know how important your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. You can access your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Naples, Florida
Your sexual well being is unsure unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire nation, including Naples and the state of Florida, in their annual report on STD infection rates and data.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
However you may feel about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.