Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Get referred to a specialist in Naples, Florida if you test positive for an STD. Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription medication at the discretion of our Naples, Florida doctors. Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs.
The glossary of STD terms on our website gives you a chance to learn about STD lingo. As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. You will always get truly comprehensive STD testing with us because we don't leave out HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for sexually transmitted diseases.
We will send your test results in 1-2 days by email. Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or medical records.
Naples, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Every sexually active resident of Florida is at risk for catching an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Naples resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
The chances that you will contract one or two sexually transmitted infections in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD tested now.