Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Get tested for STDs at any of our Napa, California locations or 4,000+ testing centers throughout the country. Our same-day 94558 STD testing can't be beat. Our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists.
Check out the STD glossary on our site to get an explanation of the terminology we use to talk about STD testing and treatment. Simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing locations to get your money back. We offer truly comprehensive testing for STDs at our Napa labs, where you can get screened for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
testing with us, you can be assured that you will get the most sophisticated Napa STD testing available in the market. Our FDA-approved / cleared chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel is designed to look for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases. In Napa, California 94558 area, our specialists look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Napa, California STD Morbidity Data
Because sexually transmitted disease numbers are steadily rising, everyone in California is vulnerable to infection. Unless you get Napa STD testing, you will not be sure of your STD status.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- take an STD test now and take charge of your sexual well being.