Rapid STD Testing
Our physicians are authorized to prescribe medication in Nanuet, New York, so you can get rapid treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Nanuet, New York for treatment. All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample.
We offer many resources to help you learn about STD testing and therapy, such as an online glossary of terms. Our refund process of giving your money back to you within 1-2 days if you cancel before visiting our testing center is easy and quick. To be sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis don't get excluded in your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service.
In our desire to make sure you get the best Nanuet STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple yet highly effective test method in the 10954 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today.
STD information for: Nanuet, New York
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual status is uncertain. Nanuet STD statistics are compiled every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
Getting STD tests through STDcheck.com is quite easy - you will be done in 1-5 minutes, we guarantee it.