Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our doctors are authorized to prescribe medication in Nacogdoches, Texas, so you can get rapid treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. All of our STD tests need only a small blood or urine sample. If your results are positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Nacogdoches, Texas for treatment.
Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are reliable. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to test for both infections at the same time at lower cost. Offering the most advanced Nacogdoches STD testing, STDcheck.com came up with a simple testing process. We use the FDA-approved / cleared industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in less time than other test providers.
Nacogdoches, Texas STI Statistics
Take control of your sexual wellbeing by educating yourself about STDs today.
Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Texas with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Nacogdoches.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
All tests for STIs offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing providers.