Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our STD testing packages are priced affordably to offer you the biggest value. No other testing service utilizes nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. For your convenience, our testing process is very simple
With health specialists on standby 24/7, we make it easy to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing center because we have many convenient located around N Andover. After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests you should take if you use our test recommendation tool.
For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results. What sets STDcheck.com apartfrom other N Andover STD testing services is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test searches for syphilis in the blood.
N Andover, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD data for the N Andover area. If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be positive whether you have an STD.
- In 2011, 461 men in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2010, Massachusetts received $14,851,310 in HIV/AIDS funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic men living with HIV infection was 4.2 times that of white men.
- In 2010, 14,817 chlamydia infections were reported by women in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, 62.1% of women who contracted HIV in Massachusetts got it from having heterosexual sex with an HIV positive man.
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.