Local STD Testing Centers
We will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive. We are offering the only all-inclusive STD testing panel that detects Hepatitis A. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD test is best for your needs. If you'd like a status update when you're waiting for your test results. All of the test centers we have throughout the Mystic area are located for your convenience.
Our tests in 06355 are some of the most advanced Connecticut STD tests available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually co-exist, that is why we test for both through our testing panel. The FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com.
Mystic, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The government and the health department of Connecticut accumulates STD and HIV rates in Mystic and around the state and then discloses those figures. By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the spread of STDs.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- There were 252 people living with HIV in Middlesex County, CT at the end of 2010.
We promise rapid test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other companies can only promise results in a week or so.