Online STD Testing Service
Our testing centers are CLIA certified. All of our 52761 STD tests are affordably priced. Our testing process is simple.
All of our STD tests are the same ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers. All of our STD tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with riveting articles to keep you informed of the latest in STD testing and treatment.
Your health insurance company will never know you tested for STDs because we will not inform them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. You can easily download and access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your STD test results will only be emailed to you.
Muscatine, Iowa Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Muscatine area regarding STD infection and transmission. A regular schedule of STD testing is the most important part of staying in control of your sexual health.
- 11,139 new Chlamydia infections were reported in Iowa in 2013
- In April 2013, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis rates in Iowa stood at 4,061 for men and 9,198 for women
- The HIV infection rate for Asian Iowans in 2010 was 77 per 100,000.
- 80.5% of Iowan women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 57,880 Iowans were infected with the hepatitis C virus in 2010
We guarantee high quality confidential STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.