Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States make South Carolina STD testing with many options in Murrells Inlet. Quick STD testing is available at any of our 29576 testing locations. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive accurate results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts.
A licensed doctor will always monitor your testing process for your safety. By checking our blog, Exposed, you gain access to the latest information about STD issues. Our testing centers use identical testing as what hospitals and healthcare professionals do.
You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be sent by email quickly. We send all test results to everyone via email. We don't notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes data about STDS in South Carolina and Murrells Inlet. Being sure of your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- The rate of HIV infection among South Carolina women in 2010 was 217 per 100,000.
- There were 775 HIV-positive South Carolina residents between 13 and 24 years old in 2010.
- In 2012, White residents of South Carolina accounted for 22% of HIV cases, 2nd to Blacks with 73.2%.
- In 2012, Bamberg County, with 669.8 HIV infections had the highest rate in South Carolina.
- Almost 65% of men living with HIV in South Carolina as of 2010 were infected by male-to-male sexual contact.
If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year. If you don't take STD tests frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.