Fast Local STD testing Centers
We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement. Our testing process never requires you to answer embarrassing questions.
When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process. No question is too small for our experienced counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past clients.
Your results are sent via email. We secure your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records. Results can be downloaded and read on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
The federal government and the Murrells Inlet Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Murrells Inlet. The first step toward defending yourself against the transmission of STDs is to get informed.
- In 2012, Blacks accounted for 73.2% of new HIV diagnosis in South Carolina.
- The number of deaths due to HIV infection between 2008 and 2010 in South Carolina was more than double the national rate.
- 609 of the South Carolina women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through IV drug use.
- There were 775 HIV-positive South Carolina residents between 13 and 24 years old in 2010.
- There were 13 HIV-positive Native Americans living in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
Contracting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Dental dams and condoms are effective tools for preventing the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases in Murrells Inlet. It is estimated that 50% of all South Carolina adults will have an STD throughout their lifetime. Don't be a statistic.