Local STD Testing Centers
One reason our customer satisfaction rating is so high is that we have eliminated the need for additional paperwork when you arrive at the lab. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete. No physician's office or hospital visits are required for our STD testing in 46321.
Enjoy easy checkout with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Take your tests at any of our labs, which are the same ones used by nearby hospitals. Keep your private information under lock and key with our testing service, which adheres to all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
In the 46321 area, we have the most advanced Munster STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel.
STI Data for Munster, Indiana
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to maintain your STD status. Munster and other cities in Indiana are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission data of STDs.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection in the Indianapolis Metro Area in 2011 was 286 per 100,000.
- In 2010, the highest rate of new HIV diagnosis was among 25-29 year old males.
- The rate of men who got HIV/AIDS from male-to-male sexual contact was 159.7 per 100,000 in 2011.
- 27,801 new cases of Chlamydia were reported in Indiana in 2011.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection among blacks in Indiana as of 2011 was 622.4 per 100,000 as of 2011.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except herpes-1).