Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our many locations throughout Muleshoe and the state of Texas give you plenty of options for your STD testing. Knowing your STD status is quick with our diagnostic specialist-vetted testing process. We have over 4,000 STD testing locations. Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 79347.
Our labs are used by clinics and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we accept, so you have many choices when you checkout. You don't have to wonder about whether your private information is safe because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the test locations. The first step is to find a center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our testing system to ensure utmost secrecy.
Muleshoe, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Muleshoe each year. STD testing is the only way to know for sure if you have an STD.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
Many common sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know STD status. Living in Texas makes it important that you get regular testing.