Fast Local STD testing Centers
Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask uncomfortable questions at the lab. We are the only online STD testing specialist that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel. Your privacy matters to us so your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
The same tests that are offered in hospitals are what our testing centers use. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly to offer you a resource for educating yourself on STD issues. Having a physician oversee the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety.
We promise your test results will be dispatched by email to you very quickly. You will get your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We will not alert your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Morbidity Data for Mt Shasta, California
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods near Mt Shasta every single year.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
All tests for sexually transmitted diseases offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the Food and Drug Administration, unlike other STD testing companies.