Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing requirements in 72653 with affordably priced testing packages. Our testing process is not complex and can be completed in minutes. Our testing labs across the US meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy.
All of the STD testing offered at our labs is done under the supervision of a physician. Our blog is regularly updated to deliver the latest STD news. We offer all of the latests tests that are offered in hospitals.
Our testing centers screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. The best way to begin the testing is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area.
STD Rate for Mountain Home, Arkansas
The best thing you can do to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Mountain Home.
- In Arkansas, black men were 4 times more likely to be living with HIV than white men in 2010.
- A total of 1,722 women have tested positive for HIV in Arkansas.
- 11,921 cases of Chlamydia were found in females in 2011.
- Pulaski County had the highest number of syphilis infections in Arkansas in 2011.
- Jefferson County had the second-highest number of gonorrhea infections in Arkansas in 2011 with 465.
Our testing locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.