Local Private STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. We have reduced the time required to complete your test by not requiring extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 18344 allows you to cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation.
We offer truly comprehensive testing for STDs at our Mount Pocono labs, where you can get screened for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Check out the STD glossary on our site to get an explanation of the terms we use to discuss STD testing and treatment. Simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing locations to get a refund.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the STD testing process ourselves. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also conduct tests for other non-STD related infections. We built our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread. Thanks to the federal government and the Pennsylvania department of health, facts and figures is available about Mount Pocono STD infection rates.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STIs increases with each day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.