Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
North Carolina STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 nationwide locations to choose from, including many throughout Mount Airy. When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly vetted testing process. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 27030 STD testing.
Because we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safe. Our test centers are accessible to nearby hospitals. We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier.
Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby locations. Our goal is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Our labs screen for a lot of other infections so no one will know your reason for being there.
Mount Airy, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
STD testing is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health. Information about STD rates in Mount Airy is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- 1,092 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were black.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- Of the 2,670 people living with HIV in Wake County in 2010, 814 were white.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.