Rapid STD Testing
We use STD tests that are accurate enough to screen a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy. Our doctors in Moreno Valley, California can refer you to a specialist to help you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain afflictions in Moreno Valley, California, making your treatment regimen faster.
Get updated on the status of your test results 24/7 while you wait. All of our test centers are located around Moreno Valley for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who wants assistance deciding what STDs to test for.
No other testing company has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Moreno Valley STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. Testing for syphilis in 92553 is quick with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test.
STI Statistics for Moreno Valley, California
Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of California annually about STD infections and rates in Moreno Valley.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing specialist that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted diseases at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.