Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Visiting a doctor's office for 28117 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. Our laboratory technicians do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive at the test site.
Our labs offer all the testing that hospitals and clinics do. Our simple test procedure is always performed under the supervision of a licensed physician. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we make available beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health.
Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Mooresville, North Carolina
The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD screening. A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Mooresville area.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- The largest age group living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010 were 45 to 54 years old.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't get tested for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms.