Convenient STD Testing
Our testing process have been approved by certified diagnostic specialists. Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 15108 testing centers in the same day. With over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, including the Moon Township, Pennsylvania area, STD testing is convenient and straightforward.
Don't miss out on STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly all-inclusive, like the ones offered by our competitors. The glossary of STD terms on our website is one of the many educational resources we offer you. Full refunds are available if you have to cancel your testing before visiting your selected test location.
Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records. All test results are available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be emailed quickly.
STI Rate for Moon Township, Pennsylvania
Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Moon Township.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
Don't be a statistic- get tested today. STD testing is the best way to find out what your sexual health is and maintain control of it. Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs every year.