Same-Day STD Testing
Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less. We do not need additional paperwork when you test with us. Our online STD testing service allows you to test for STDs in 36109 without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office.
Our test locations are conveniently located in Montgomery. Use our handy test recommendation tool to figure out what testing is right for you. While you're waiting for your results, you can get in touch with us at 24/7 for a status update.
At Montgomery STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most sophisticated technique to look for STDs in blood and urine. It is crucial to test for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 36109 area.
STD information for: Montgomery, Alabama
Be sure of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Montgomery and around the country every year.
- HIV affects people in every county of the state of Alabama.
- The state of Alabama receives funding specifically for the elimination of syphilis.
- At the end of 2011, 60% of all reported HIV-positive people in Alabama were known to be living.
- Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV are the most commonly reported STDs in Alabama.
- The largest number of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
We offer low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Alabama. Some STIs may not show symptoms. Keeping yourself STD free in Alabama requires getting tested annually.