Online STD Testing Service
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States make Alabama STD testing easy with many locations throughout Montgomery. Our 36117 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it. What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic specialists.
Our staff of trained counselors can answer your questions about STDs any time, day or night. Read the things our customers have to say about our service. We offer simple, safe checkout with our secure payment process.
Test results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. All test results are available immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
Montgomery, Alabama STI Statistics
Take control of your sexual health with frequent STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission methods, and other data for the Montgomery area in a yearly report.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
- Black males made up almost half of all newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2012, the number of chlamydia infections reported in Alabama has risen steadily.
- In 2010, there were 20,318 reported cases of chlamydia in people aged 15 to 24 in Alabama.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we are sure of that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.