Confidential STD Testing
We don't offer any STD testing that takes anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. If your Montgomery STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment available in Montgomery and the entire state of Alabama.
Get your refund 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't visited our test center. Any STD testing that doesn't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money. Get informed with our glossary of STD terms available on our website.
You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are emailed to you.
Montgomery, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Alabama is reported every year with infection categories and communicability rates for Montgomery.
Get informed now if you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- 78% of people with pre-existing HIV cases in Alabama were over 35 years old, as of 2011.
- In 2010, there were 3.1 deaths due to HIV for every 100,000 people.
- Males made up 75% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- The proportion of people living with HIV infection increased 21% between 2007 and 2011.
- Alabama was ranked 5th in the nation for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and know you are STD free.