Confidential STD Testing
We only take a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results. If you need to seek treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Montebello, California. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Montebello, California to help you get fast diagnosis and treatment.
Have your testing monitored by health care professional every time you test with us. Get informed about advancements in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get the same testing that you'd receive at a hospital or clinic, but in the privacy of one of our testing centers.
Results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are dispatched to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Rate for Montebello, California
The Montebello area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates. Periodic STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
Many common sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Being a California resident makes it necessary that you commit to regular STD testing.