Confidential STD Testing
We don't require any unnecessary procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Monroeville, Pennsylvania. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, we provide the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs.
The testing we offer in our testing centers is closely observed by a doctor to ensure your safety. We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay up-to-date about STDs. Each and every STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office.
Our company conduct tests for all kinds of conditions so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center. You can easily locate our locations in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
STD Infections Rate for Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted to protect yourself. The health department of Pennsylvania and the federal government publish the facts and figures they collect about Monroeville STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- 170 Asian Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.