Local STD Testing Centers
We provide simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. Our physicians in Monroeville, Pennsylvania may be able to prescribe antibiotics for your condition, making your treatment the fastest possible. We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Monroeville, Pennsylvania if your STD test comes back positive.
Keep up with the lingo used in reference to STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our website. Why test for a couple of STDs when you can test for all of the most common STDs at once? Cancel your testing prior to visiting any of our testing locations and get a full refund 1-2 days later.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the system with fast results. STDcheck.com makes Monroeville STD testing easy. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. With many testing centers in the 15146 area, it is easy to get STD testing.
Monroeville, Pennsylvania STI Information
STD infection rates rise every year in Pennsylvania. Know your STD status by getting tested in Monroeville.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Sexually transmitted diseases are a major hazard to the lives of Pennsylvania residents. Condoms and dental dams help halt the spread of STDs in Monroeville.