Confidential Online STD Testing
If your STD testing comes back positive, our physicians can refer you to a healthcare provider in Monroeville, Pennsylvania for your treatment. All of our STD tests use a small, simple blood or urine sample so you don't have to submit to any unnecessary medical procedures. We offer the fastest way to get tested and treated for STDs in Monroeville, Pennsylvania with our nationwide panel of doctors who can write prescriptions for certain conditions.
We take pride in every positive review we get from a past client. Counselors can answer your STD-related questions any time of the day, 24/7. 128-bit encryption is how we safeguard your personal information when you purchase on our website.
Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for syphilis in the blood. What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other Monroeville STD testing companies is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Any sexually active Pennsylvania resident is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Monroeville STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 50% of all Americans will contract a STD in their lifetime. Get tested consistently to confirm that you do not have any STDs. Your health should come first. Pennsylvania STD testing is imperative.