Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our Monroe, Louisiana doctors have prescription writing authority for certain diseases. You won't ever have to take a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing centers. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you begin treatment quickly if your Monroe, Louisiana STD testing comes back positive.
The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals in your area send their tests to to be processed. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you buy your STD testing package. We comply with the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is important to test for the common sexually transmitted diseases using the most advanced techniques in the Monroe area. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 71201 and we have put together a panel to specifically test for both infections together.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Monroe, Louisiana
Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Louisiana is published every year with infection categories and transmission rates for Monroe.
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against STDs.
- In 2011, 8,301 black men are living with HIV in Louisiana.
- The rate of Chlamydia among black people in Louisiana was over 8 times higher than the rate in whites.
- The number of chlamydia infections in Louisiana has doubled since 2002.
- In 2011, it was reported that there was a 3% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana.
- The national average of HIV-positive inmates in a state or federal prison is 1.5%, much lower than Louisiana's average of 3.5%.
About 25% of all people with STDs don't know that they are positive. Many STDs can be contracted more than once. Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now.