Fast Local STD testing Centers
Your privacy is important to us so your charges will be shown as FPK Services. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask embarrassing questions at the lab. We are the only online STD testing provider that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test STD panel.
If you're confused about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our site to get a suggestion for what tests is best for you. Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Monongahela for STD testing. Get a status update any time while you wait for your results.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests screens for syphilis in the blood. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours. Looking for the high quality Monongahela STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick.
Monongahela, Pennsylvania STD Statistics
The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such STD data as infection numbers, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Monongahela area. Test early and test often to stay in control of your sexual health.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 4,793 Hispanic/Latino Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who get a new infection each year. You may have an STD without knowing it but the only way to find out for sure is to test.