Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We offer simple STD tests that check a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. Our physicians in Modesto, California may be able to prescribe medication for your affliction, making your treatment the fastest possible. We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Modesto, California if your STD test comes back positive.
We know that waiting for your STD testing results can be frustrating, so our health specialists are there 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you aren't sure what tests you should take. Visit any of our testing centers around Modesto, which are conveniently located.
Your health insurance provider will never know about your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records. We will email your test results immediately they become available. Test results can be downloaded and made available on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Modesto, California
Every year, the health department of California publishes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Modesto.
Arming yourself with facts is the only way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Modesto, California.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
All of our local test sites nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known hospitals in your area.