Confidential STD Testing
Our STD tests are advanced enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample. Our physicians in Modesto, California can provide you with the name of a specialist who can help you begin treatment if you test positive for an STD. For certain afflictions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Modesto, California to speed up your treatment process.
Cancellation prior to visiting our test facility is all that's necessary for a full refund in 1-2 days. While other STD test providers don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we always do. The glossary of STD terminology we put on our website is just one of the many ways we support our customers beyond their testing.
Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. We don't give your results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. You can trust us to keep your test results private by emailing it only to the address you give us.
Modesto, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual wellbeing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Modesto area.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
People who have HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.