Local STD Testing Centers
We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 95350 STD testing centers with our quick testing. You have many options to choose from when seeking Modesto STD testing thanks to our locations throughout California and over 4,000 nationwide centers.
Having a physician supervise the testing process means we can ensure your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is updated regularly to offer you a resource for informing yourself on STD topics. The same tests that are offered in hospitals are what our test centers use.
Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records.
STI Infections Data for Modesto, California
Get tested frequently to do your part to end the spread of STDs. Modesto STD statistics are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable diseases and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Contraceptives are crucial to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.