Fast Local STD testing Centers
If you test positive for an STD in Modesto, California, our doctorsmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Modesto, California may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical.
All of our comprehensive STD testing incorporates screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start. Refunds only take 24 to 48 hours if you cancel before visiting our test center.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually co-exist, that is why we offer test for both through our test panel. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 95350 are some of the most advanced California STD tests available.
Modesto, California STI Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Modesto area. Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.