Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Order your STD testing today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
We make sure you are comfortable throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions. Our exclusive all-inclusive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A.
The labs we use are also used by the your local hospitals. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for paying for your STD testing. The privacy mandates that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to ensure the privacy of your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our Mobile STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 36604 area. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea separately or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Mobile, Alabama
Take an STD test today to find out your STD status. Get tested for STDs today to discover your STD status. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and releases numbers about Mobile STD rates.
- In 2010, a black male was 5.1 times more likely to be living with HIV than a white male.
- 78% of people with pre-existing HIV cases in Alabama were over 35 years old, as of 2011.
- In Alabama, 21% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in 2011 were white males.
- At the end of 2011, 60% of all reported HIV-positive people in Alabama were known to be living.
- The total number of gonorrhea infections reported in Alabama in 2011 was 9,132.
John K, in Mobile, Alabama just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most prudent decisions of his life.