Same-Day STD Testing
4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States and plenty of testing center locations in Mobile mean more options for Alabama STD testing. Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 36608 area. We offer thoroughly vetted testing process to ensure accurate results.
Our payment process is safeguarded and secure. Our trained counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Read some the reviews on our site to get a picture of what our customers think of our service.
In 36608 area, no one has a more advanced Mobile STD testing. Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests through STDcheck.com is rapid with our test panel. Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Mobile, Alabama STD Information
Everyone in Alabama is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Mobile, there is no way to know if you are free of infections.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
- The majority of people already living with HIV in Alabama, as of 2011, are aged 35 or older.
- Alabama ranked 22nd among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases between the start of the epidemic and December of 2008.
- In 2008, cases of chlamydia among women in Alabama were 2.9 times greater than those of men.
- The rate of death due to HIV in Alabama was 25% higher than the national average in 2010.
Safe sexual practices begin with testing for STDs frequently and diligent use of contraceptives like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for sexually transmitted diseases.