Online STD Testing Service
Our groundbreaking test panel comes with a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered. Any time you purchase testing with us, the charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Our lab techs respect your privacy and will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive.
Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd take at a healthcare center at all of our labs. Get rid of any safety concerns with our physician- managed test process. Learn about STDs when you check out our weekly blog, Exposed.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is FDA-approved / cleared. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Mobile STD testing available. Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient.
Mobile, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
STD rates in Alabama have risen tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Mobile is the only way to get certainty about your STD status.
- Alabama ranked 22nd among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases between the start of the epidemic and December of 2008.
- Alabama was 4th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2008.
- As of 2011, there were 11,539 people living with HIV in Alabama.
- The majority of people already living with HIV in Alabama, as of 2011, are aged 35 or older.
- In 2010, a black male was 5.1 times more likely to be living with HIV than a white male.
Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Mobile. Over 50% Alabama adults aged 18 to 44 years old have never been tested for an STD other than HIV/AIDS. Different sexually transmitted diseases need different remedies.