Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our 92691 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a physician's office or hospital. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our trained lab technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete more paperwork.
24/7 counselors mean you can get your questions about STDs answered anytime, day or night. Use the customer reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption.
Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as they become available. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records.
Mission Viejo, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The Mission Viejo area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
All tests for sexually transmitted diseases offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing services.