Local Private STD Testing
Our local test locations do not require extra paperwork when you arrive. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our service simplifies 92691 STD testing by allowing you to skip the doctor's visit.
Our STD test packages do not exclude any of the most commonly occurring STDs- HIV, herpes-1 and 2, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You can use the glossary of STD terms on our site to learn frequently used STD terms. We give a full refund within 24-48 hours for any testing that is cancelled prior to visiting one of our testing locations.
We promise your test results will be emailed quickly. All tests results will be dispatched by email to you promptly. Your results will never be reported to your health insurer or placed on your permanent records.
Mission Viejo, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of California are published each year. If you want to be able to defend yourself against STDs and HIV, educate yourself.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
Our STD testing centers all over United States of America can get you in and out in less than 5 minutes so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.